Hiring multiple CNA's for home care jobs with VA clients in Baltimore
Baltimore, MD 21215
Family Choice Healthcare
For over 23 years, Family Choice Healthcare has provided quality in-home care to its clients. From assistance with routine daily activities to accompanying clients to doctors' appointments, Family... + MORE
Part-Time and PRN
Family Choice Healthcare is seeking MULTIPLE compassionate and reliable CNA and CNA/CMT to provide personal care to VA clients in their homes. The certified nursing assistant may be able work with multiple VA clients to earn 10, 20, or more hours per week.
Morning and/or afternoon shifts available
- CNA or CNA/GNA in Maryland
- CPR, First Aid, and experience.
- Current physical and PPD or Chest X-ray
- Employment Eligibility Documents
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass background check and drug screening
- Passion for caring for elders
- Kindness and confidence
- Strong work ethic and dedication
Interviews will be held on Monday, December 2, 2019. Please call Brittany on 240-467-6677 to schedule an interview.
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
- Meal Prep
- Memory Loss
- Must speak English
- We don't hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.