This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Bountiful, UT 84010
Avalon Health Care
Posted 32 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Avalon Care Center in Bountiful, Utah is now hiring for full time Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, to join our outstanding team!
- Significantly higher wages than IHC and University of Utah!
- We welcome all levels of experience
- Tuition Reimbursement
- NOC, Graves: 10:00 pm- 6:00 am Full Time
Located in the heart of Bountiful, AVALON CARE CENTER - BOUNTIFUL is dedicated to providing outstanding rehabilitation services and post-acute care.
Our address is: 523 N Main St, Bountiful, UT 84010
Click here to apply!
To Text apply text AVALON to 97211
For additional information, call Sarah Harrison, Healthcare Recruiter, at today!
Responsible for the independent supervision of the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit. Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer nursing care, evaluate nursing care, and supervise Certified Nursing Assistants, CNAs, and other personnel in the delivery of nursing care.
- A current, active license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, in State of practice.
- Demonstrate LPN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.Required Experience:
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, , .