This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse (508831)
Sharon, PA 16146
Posted 13 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) | 25-35/hr |
Ready to take control of your schedule AND earn more
IntelyCare isnt just another nurse staffing agency! We are designed to offer you the best of both worlds: flexibility and higher pay. Flexibility in where you work and when you work. Like the night shift Weve got that. Want to work just Sundays to earn extra money. Weve got plenty of weekend shifts. Willing to travel a little farther from home We offer travel bonuses to facilities a little further away. We dont ask you for any long-term commitments. Build your schedule shift by shift.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute worldSkilled Nursing Facilities and Assisted Living Facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have a minimum of 6 months of experience then we encourage you to apply.
As a W-2 employee of IntelyCare, we will pay you weekly for shifts you work, offer direct deposit, contribute to your payroll taxes, offer workers compensation insurance and even the chance to participate in health care benefits if you qualify.
Were looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work in our skilled nursing facilities near Sharon, PA..
Why work at IntelyCare
Were a nurse-centric business, so your experience means everything to us. We have designed IntelyCare to give you the power to shape how and where you work.
- Administers nursing care in a nursing home environment under the supervision of a registered nurse or other medical supervisor.
- Provides basic medical care, including changing bandages, administering prescribed medication, and collecting specimens.
- Ensures the health, comfort and safety of patients by assisting with bathing, feeding, and dressing.
- Monitors and reports changes in patient's condition to supervisor.
- Document patient interactions as needed.
- Typically reports to a registered nurse or supervisor.
Requires a high school diploma and graduation from approved LPN educational program.
Requires a state license to practice. Certification and/or licensing in the position's specialty is the main requirement.