This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse
Pasco, WA 99302
Avalon Health Care
Posted 27 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse
Avalon Care Center in Pasco, WA is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated LPN to join our outstanding team!
Quick Apply: Text AVALON to 97211
Today's aging population means there's a growing demand for healthcare professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career and opportunities for advancement!
Watch our 60-second job description to see your career at Avalon Health and Rehabilitation Center Pasco!
Under the supervision of the registered nurse, advanced practice registered nurse, licensed physician or other health care provider authorized by the state; the Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN) will participate in the development, implementation and modification of the comprehensive plan of care for facility residents. He/She will practice within the legal boundaries for practical nursing authorized by the state for the delivery of patient care and related services.
Candidates must have a current nursing license as well as a positive attitude!
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse in practicing state.
- Demonstrates understanding that state and Federal rules and regulations govern the practices within the facility.
- Ongoing pursuit of Continuing Education Credits in clinical subjects, management, personal growth and development.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of infection control principles and practices.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and positively with staff, residents and family members.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability with an aptitude to learn company software.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulation and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, , .