Durango, CO 81303
Pediatric Associates of Durango
Busy holistic pediatric practice located in beautiful Durango, CO in search of LPN to provide direct patient care to children as part of the primary care medical home. Seeking a compassionate, self-motivated, innovative, team player who loves children, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a dedication to excellence.
• Room patients, take vital signs and histories
• Provide telephone triage
• Provide patient followup
• Perform prior-authorization process for medications, procedures, referrals, etc.
• Document patient care inclear and concise manner
• Ability to effectivelycommunicate and empathize with patients/families
• Vaccine inventorymanagement
• Reach out and Readprogram
• Cooking Matters program
• Take part in qualityimprovement team and take on projects related to quality improvement
• Licensed Practical Nurse(LPN) in the state of Colorado
• Experience providingtelephone triage (Minimum 1 year)
• Experience withelectronic medical records
Position include medical and dental benefits. 401K after 1 year.