This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Spring Park, MN 55384
Presbyterian Homes & Services
Posted 28 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Licensed Practical Nurse
Presbyterian Homes & Services is seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team at Lake Minnetonka Shores in Spring Park, Minnesota. We are Currently Hiring for:
* A Part Time, .4, Day schedule in Long Term Care,
* A Part Time, .2, Day schedule in Long Term Care and
* A Part Time, .2, Overnight schedule in Transitional Care.
* This community includes Transitional (Short-Term) Care, Long-Term Care, Memory Care, and Assisted Living.
* This location is on the shores of beautiful Lake Minnetonka.
Lake Minnetonka Shores offers:
* On site discounted employee apartments - subject to availability
* On site discounted daycare - subject to availability
* Fun employee recognition/appreciation events - at least 6 per year!
* Free fitness center
* On site bistro for employee meals
* Highly rated - top in the state for staffing ratios and top in the country for satisfied residents
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for the provision and monitoring of high quality clinical care and services to residents consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices.
* Licensed Practical Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
* Current CPR certification.
* Interest in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
* Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.