Omaha, NE 68145
Oncology Associates, P.C.
Busy Oncology/Hematology practice looking for a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant, Medical Assistant, or Licensed Practical Nurse to work in our clinics in the Omaha area. This position may involve floating between locations as needed. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform patient assessment using established protocols in friendly, courteous manner.
- Take medical history and update patient information accurately in an electronic medical records system.
- Prepare patient charts including all applicable lab and radiology reports for physician.
- Stock and clean exam rooms.
- File, copy and send out all patient correspondence records and reports electronically.
- Complete medical record requests as needed.
- Assist with disability forms.
- Assist with receptionist duties as needed, including scheduling patients and triaging phone calls.
- Communicate effectively with appropriate personnel, assuring confidentiality.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with co-workers, other healthcare providers and hospital personnel in order to deliver quality patient care.
- Regular predictable attendance is an essential function of the job!
- Completion of medical assistant program and externship, licensed nurse program, or certified nurse assistant program required.
- Skilled in typing and use of computer; experience with electronic medical records preferred.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task in busy environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and triage phone calls as necessary.
- Ability to schedule patients appropriately.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be organized and focused.
- Neat professional appearance.
- Good Attendance and reliability is required.