This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Shelton, WA 98584
Cascade Living Group
Posted 11 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Licensed Practical Nurse:
This position is located in Shelton, WA.
We are dedicated to providing the highest quality care to our residents and we believe that 24-hour licensed nurses play a vital role in the coordination of comprehensive health services to our residents. It is for that reason that, as part of our EverWell philosophy, Cascade Living Group communities have 24-hour staff and licensed nurses available to our residents, in addition to our professional care associates. We strive to offer exceptional care in a nurturing environment, ensuring safety, happiness and the highest level of independence possible. Most importantly, both our residents and their families can be confident in knowing that a licensed nurse is available around-the-clock to meet the special healthcare needs of our assisted living and memory care residents.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Unencumbered'state Nurse License
- Compassion for and desire to work with the elderly
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members, and staff
- Must meet all health requirements, including TB screening, as well as certification as required by State regulations for activities
- Ability to represent the community in a positive and professional manner