This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
CNA - MedSurg - Nights
Kearney, NE 68847
Posted 34 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
CNA - MedSurg - Nights
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 72
Primary Location: NE > KEARNEY > GOOD SAMARITAN
We want our patients to be as comfortable as possible and believe that starts with basic patient care. We have the best team of nursing assistants in our facilities and now we need you. Our CNA’s not only collect patient information, but they also help them take their medications on time, assist with meals, attend to personal needs, and change wound dressings as needed. They play a vital role as a liaison between our patients and their care teams. If you are interested in joining this type of healthcare community, we want to talk to you.
What you’ll do:
- Contributes to the assessment of the health status of patients
- Communicates pertinent patient information to appropriate members of the treatment team with direction of the Charge Nurse
- Assist patients/families with light housekeeping duties such as assisting with meals or changing bed linens
- Reports any changes in a patient's condition to the Charge Nurse
- Must have ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse and multi-cultural environment.
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
- Must be at least 16 years of age as required by state
- Must have successfully completed the 75-hour state approved course for Nursing Assistant if hired into the Nursing Assistant position after April 30, 1998 as required by state
- Nurse Assistants must be on the Nurse Aide Registry of the State in which they work if hired into the Nursing Assistant position after April 30, 1998 as required by state
- BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0257974
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Health