This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN or CMA - Nebraska Endocrinology Clinic
Lincoln, NE 68503
Posted 12 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Position Type: Regular
Scheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period: 80
Primary Location: NE > LINCOLN > TPN NE ENDOCRINOLOGY SPECIALISTS
Without nurses, we would not be able to care for our patients. In order to become a nurse, you have to be passionate about making a difference in someone else’s life. Our nurses communicate with patients, providers, and other peers to deliver exceptional care to patients and their families. They serve as care providers and patient advocates which is not always an easy task. If this describes you, we need to talk. We want you to join our team of talented LPN’s.
What you’ll do:
- Provide and administer individualized skilled nursing care to assigned patients
- Provide physical, educational, and emotional support to patients, friends, and families
- Administer medications accurately, safely, and consistent with the patient's condition and plan of care according to the policies and procedures of the department
- Ensure concise, pertinent and complete patient care documentation using computerized medical record process
- Accurately performs treatments utilizing sterile or clean techniques for patient’s needing wound care/dressing change
Why you should choose us:
What sets us apart from other healthcare organizations? How much time do you have? In short, it all starts with our current employees. They believe in living our mission to provide compassion to everyone. We, in turn, believe that growing and supporting our people allows us to deliver a higher degree of quality care to our patients. CHI advocates for all who live in the communities we serve, especially the most vulnerable. Choose an organization who will champion your talents and nurture your career. Choose CHI!
We are looking for a responsible and compassionate LPN with top-notch clinical skills, a caring attitude, and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision. It is also important to display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to effectively educate patients and their families on the in-home healthcare process.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Current LPN license that allows you to practice in our state
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Additional certification or licensure may be required for some specialty areas
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0256257
- Schedule: Full-time
- Market: CHI Health