CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (383957)
1400 Front Ave, Suite 302, Lutherville, MD 21093
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
Are You A Caregiver Who Wants To Make A Difference?
We at MB HomeCare are always seeking compassionate, reliable professionals to be a part of our care team. Please take a moment to provide us with some information about yourself by completing our online application.
If you have excellent caregiving skills, have a passion for providing care to Seniors and would enjoy working for a premier home care agency, then we are interested in you!
MB HomeCare hires excellent CNAs/ GNAs and CMTs to provide private duty, in-home care. We provide in-home assistance with all matters of personal hygiene and grooming, planning and meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders and assistance in coping with the routines of everyday life.
Applicants Must Have:
• CNA Certification
• GNA Certification (preferred)
• Two professional references
• Current CPR certification
• PPD in the last 12 months
• Valid driver’s license
• Reliable car/auto insurance
• Clean background and criminal record
• Baltimore City, Baltimore, Harford, and Cecil counties, and select areas in Howard and Carroll Counties
• CNAs: 2 years of experience
• CMT’s: 2 years of experience
• High school or equivalent
If you want to join a winning, wildly passionate team to provide quality care to our senior community, please click the Application link to submit your application.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT)