Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
Morristown, NJ 07961
BrightStar Care of Morris & Essex County
Are you looking for a home health aide job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their wellbeing. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including: * PTO
* Part of a team with RN Oversight
* 4 week performance bonus
* Employee referral bonus
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Flexible schedule
* National company with over 300+ locations
* We promote from within
* HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
* Weekly pay via direct deposit
* Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
* Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities* Providing assistance and hygiene care as directed, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities and assisting with measurements, if necessary
* Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
* Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
Requirements* Successful completion of a Home Health Aide Program
* Minimum of one (1) year of documented health care experience
* High school diploma or GED
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
* Licensed driver with an insured automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.