CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (169752)
Seattle, WA 98122
Fred Lind Manor | Assisted Living
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Do you love what you do, but not where you’re doing it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization?
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day?
Interested? Keep reading!
Fred Lind Manor is a newly-renovated not-for-profit retirement community located on the crest of Seattle’s Capitol Hill neighborhood is looking for caring, fun and energetic Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join our team! As a Transforming Age community, Fred Lind Manor is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
Why Fred Lind Manor?
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you’re looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) do?
- Read, understand, and follow the resident’s individually designed ADL directives
- Make accurate chart notes daily on residents’ conditions, and chart on flow sheets and report any changes to supervisor
- Assist residents with toileting, oral hygiene, bathing, grooming, nail clipping, and dressing
- Assist in serving meals, leading and attending activities
- Remain current with all changes regarding residents and department operations; check schedules and activities to assist residents as necessary
- Assist in the admission and discharge of residents
- Record vital signs and conditions on a scheduled basis or as needed
- Provide verbal and physical assists to residents in transfers/ambulation
- Answer lights and other calls for assistance promptly and report any possible safety hazards
- Maintain neat and clean work areas
- Keep resident rooms in order; provides comfortable, clean, safe environment at all times; dress residents as conditions require
- Ensure assigned residents are provided an opportunity to participate in social, physical, creative, and spiritual activities of their choice
What we're looking for from you:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent plus additional specialized training
License: Must have a current Certified Nursing Assistant license in good standing
Certification: Must have current CPR/First Aid certification
Experience: Previous experience in a senior living community or hospitality setting is not required, but is highly desired!
Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and can-do attitude
Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
Team-work: Possess superb interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well and collaboratively with team members and external constituents
Customer Service: Be passionate about providing exceptional service to residents, team members and visitors to our community
At Fred Lind Manor, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.