Minneapolis, MN 55428
Waterford | Assisted Living
Waterford, an Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care community located in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota is excited to share we are looking for outgoing and energetic Nursing Assistant (NA) to join our team!
As a Transforming Age community, Waterford is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members. Our workplace emphasizes serving others, teamwork, our dedication to hospitality and customer service, vigorous innovation and integrity in everything we do.
Waterford provides team members with an excellent benefits package; ask us what unique benefits are available for you!
To learn more about Waterford and see where you could be working, check out our website www.WaterfordLiving.org!
Our Nursing Assistants:
- Have a FUN, outgoing personality, possess an eagerness to do amazing work and collaborate with their fellow team members to ensure top-notch care for our residents and their families
- Assist all residents/clients with a high quality of personal care, including but not limited to; bathing, dressing, grooming, shaving, incontinent care, foot care, vital signs, height and weight checks per policy.
- Make all beds as needed in AM, turn down as needed in PM, strip beds once each week or PRN.
- Wash residents' personal laundry and linens as needed
- Assist residents with meals
- Utilize on an ongoing basis, all aspects of special programs offered by the community.
- Assist with medication management
- Follow through with all assignments on a timely basis in accordance to chain of command when Director of Health Services is not on duty
- Report to Director of Health Services all unusual behavior of residents or safety issues
- Review station bulletin board per shift for Special Needs Sheet and/or any other pertinent information
- Provide activities as planned and/or directed
- Respond to all call lights and emergencies in a timely manner
- Provide emergency care within scope of practice
- Are familiar with and enforce as appropriate all community policies
- Promote the Mission, Vision and Values of Transforming Age in all areas of responsibility
Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma preferred
- First Aid and CPR certification preferred
- One year of experience working as a CNA/PCA/RA preferred
- One year of experience working in Assisted Living or Health Care preferred
- A basic proficiency in the English language enabling the caregiver to understand and communicate with our community’s residents
We have fun at work. We laugh a lot! We work hard. We care deeply about our mission, community and each other. That is why here at Waterford we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.JB.0.00.LN