Night Receptionist ($500 Signing Bonus) | CNA HCA NAR
Issaquah, WA 98029
ERA Living - University House Issaquah
$500 Signing Bonus! Free meals! Free onsite parking!
Era Living is seeking a full-time Night Receptionist to become the newest member of our Administration team located in our University House Issaquah Community, Issaquah , WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Receptionist answers phones, and attends the main console at all times unless responding to emergency situations or conducting safety rounds. This role greets visitors and residents, guides them appropriately, and performs clerical support duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Certification required; Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) acceptable with proof of graduation from approved school, a copy of NAR, and on condition that CNA is earned within 120 days of hire.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Explorer
- 6 months experience answering a multi-line phone system, preferred
- Current First Aid and CPR certification or ability to obtain upon hire
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN