Activities Assistant | CDL Driver (Free Meals)
Seattle, WA 98103
ERA Living - University House Wallingford
Era Living is seeking full-time Activities Assistants/Drivers to become the newest members of our Life Enrichment team located in our University House Wallingford Community, Seattle, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Activities Assistant coordinates group and individual activities that incorporate physical activity, emotional support and cultural exploration. This role also provides transportation for recreation trips, and assists residents in and out of the vehicle as needed. All duties must be performed while ensuring resident safety, maintaining confidentiality and showing sensitivity to the needs and concerns of older adults.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Valid Commercial Driver License (or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire) and acceptable driving record. Era Living pays the costs associated with obtaining this license.
- High school graduation or GED equivalent required; some post secondary education preferred
- Experience leading group activities and fitness programs required; experience working with older adults with cognitive impairments preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Ability to work evening and weekend shifts as needed
- Ability to obtain CPR/First Aid and assist residents in emergency situations
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted#4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) andTop 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN