This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Wellness Nurse (LPN/LVN or RN)
San Francisco, CA 94103
Sunrise Senior Living
Posted 20 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
**_"It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents' lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them - we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!"_**
**_- Sunrise Team Member_**
At Sunrise, our Wellness Nurse is responsible for our overall well being of our residents.
**RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS**
- Assisting in training and monitoring of medication care administration
- Communication with resident support services and families
- Maintaining clinical quality assurance while leading and demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, "to champion the quality of life for all seniors" in accordance with federal, state and local standards and Sunrise Senior Living policies to promote the highest degree of quality care and services to our residents
- Graduate of approved college or school of nursing
- Maintains a current state license as a professional Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse/Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN/LVN)
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in home health, assisted living, hospital or long term care environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing practices, techniques and methods applied to heath and wellness resident care; federal and state and local regulations
- Demonstrated knowledge of good assessment skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and the ability to teach and guide team members to provide quality clinical care
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Office (Windows, Outlook, Excel) with the ability to learn new applications
**Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.**
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
At Sunrise, you will…
**Make a Difference Every Day**
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
**Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community**
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
**Ignite Your Potential**
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
**Location : Name** _San Francisco Metro Area_
**Location : City** _San Francisco_
**Location : State/Province (Full Name)** _California_
Sunrise Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.