This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Front Royal, VA 22630
Valley Health (Virginia)
Posted 21 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Who We Are
Valley Health System is a not-for-profit network of hospitals, urgent cares, physician practices, and services. Expanding across Virginia, West Virginia, and Maryland, we are devoted to the health of all who call our 18-county area home.
A vital resource for healthcare, we are the region's largest employer, a dependable community partner, and are at the leading edge of clinical innovations.
We are looking for passionate, innovative, and caring people who will each bring their unique skills and perspectives to our workplace.
What You Will Do:
Under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, or Licensed Practical Nurse, performs routine personal care duties for residents/ patients. Maintains safe environment and reports any problems. Supports Lynn Care Center and Warren Memorial Hospital mission and vision. May act as a preceptor in the orientation of new CNA's.
What You Will Bring:
High school graduate or equivalent strongly preferred
Certification & Licensures
BLS Certification (Basic Life Support) - American Heart 'Healthcare Provider' (HCP) - AHA approved required *
Registry of the Board of Nursing as a Certified Nurse Aide required *
- Must be listed on the relevant Registry of the Board of Nursing as a Certified Nurse Aide in Virginia and/or West Virginia based on work location(s) within Valley Health. New graduates may be hired 120 days pre-testing.
- * New hires must have American Heart Association (AHA) appropriate certification prior to completion of orientation.
• Must understand basic principles of human growth and development • Must be competent to successfully interact with patients according to their special needs which may apply based on the age of the patient served • Must have a reliable means of phone communication with hospital
What You Will Get:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Onsite Childcare (available at some locations)
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- some benefits are subject to change due to job status
We are neighbors caring for neighbors, and our goal is always to help those we serve get well, feel well, and stay well.
Criminal Background Checks
VA State Police
3rd party Background Check
20 A Nursing, Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Patient Care Tech.