This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Nursing Assistant - NAC HCA NAR ($750 Signing Bonus)
Bellevue, WA 98004
ERA Living - The Gardens at Town Square
Posted 22 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
$750 Signing Bonus! Company Paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs)! Free Meals! Free Parking!
Era Living is seeking full-time and part-time (day and night shifts) Resident Assistants (NAC/HCA/NAR) to become the newest members of our Community Health team located in our Gardens at Town Square Community, Bellevue, WA.
Competitive Compensation and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Company Sponsored Health Plan
- 401k with Generous Employer Match
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Leadership & Longevity Bonuses
- Company paid CEUs
- Employee Discount Programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- The advantages of an environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements!
The Resident Assistant carries out the concepts of Assisted Living with residents, ensuring resident choice, independence, privacy, respect, and dignity in all interactions. This role provides personal care services and exceptional clinical observation of residents living in licensed apartments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA) Certification required; Registered Nursing Assistant (NAR) acceptable with proof of graduation from approved school, a copy of NAR, and on condition that CNA is earned within 120 days of hire.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- 1 year care giving experience and 2 years' experience working with seniors, preferred
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).