This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse (133445)
Leesburg, VA 20175
The CSI Companies
Posted 28 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Licensed Practical Nurse
CSI Health is actively seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse for our client located in the Leesburg, VA area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Pay: Market competitive based on experience
Seeking Candidates available to work between the hours of:
- M-F 9:00 AM - 7:30 PM
- Sat 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Sun 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The LPN will work in a high volume clinic helping patient's sign into kiosk, capturing demographics and insurance, adding subjective history and including vitals for the Nurse Practitioner. May perform other job duties as needed.
- Quality Patient Care
- Performs and documents a focused history per clinical guidelines.
- Obtains and documents vital signs per clinical guidelines.
- Performs and documents vision and hearing tests
- Collect laboratory specimens under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Performs CLIA waved laboratory tests and documents results under the direction of the Nurse Practitioner.
- Provide immunizations to children and adults pursuant to clinic's written LVN Guidelines and Vaccination Protocols
- Provides patient education verbally and in writing regarding the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Demonstrates courteous and professional manner toward the public.
- Responds to patients/customers needs. Focuses on retaining current patients and attracting new clients.
- Record Keeping
- Requires patient or parent to sign consent.
- Accurately inputs patient's demographic information, insurance information, and payment information into the computer program. If computer is down then utilizes the paper charts for demographics, SOAP charting and receipt.
- Accurately uses SOAP charting.
- Correctly utilizes credit card machine including settling the machine at closing.
- Integrity and Professionalism
- Adheres to the appropriate code of ethics and works within the clinic scope of practice.
- Demonstrates a high level of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
- Acts in a way that promotes a positive, respectful, and supportive environment for patients and family.
- Takes responsibility for quality of own work.
- Continually strives to increase knowledge and skills. Stays current with medical/healthcare trends and procedures, etc.
- Maintains appropriate and up-to-date licensing, certifications, and CME.
- Uses resources efficiently, conservatively and is cost conscious.
- Follows clinic policies and procedures.
- Presents self in a professional manner; always follows the dress code.
- Defines goals for performance appraisal and completes goals established at the previous appraisal.
- Regularly attends and participates in staff meetings, promoting teamwork and providing constructive, honest input.
- Supports the organizational goals and objectives.
- Fosters a team environment among co-workers and does not negatively influence employees or site operations.
- Clinic Environment
- Keeps the clinic clean and uncluttered.
- Informs corporate of any need for repairs to clinic or equipment.
- Follows universal precautions in cleaning up or disposing of any blood of body fluids.
- Performs control testing on CLIA waved laboratory testing per manufacturer's instructions and documents results
- Returns all resources back to original place, which is consistent in every clinic.
- The Licensed Practical Nurse is a graduate of a school of Practical or Vocational Nursing, approved by the State Agency and/or accredited by the National League for Nursing (Accrediting Commission (NLNAC)) at the time the program was completed by the applicant.
- The LPN/LVN must have a full, active and unrestricted license as a Licensed Practical or Vocational Nurse in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia.
- Must have verifiable high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience including experience working with an Electronic Medical Records system, (EPIC experience is a plus), taking vital signs, and performing Point of Care Testing.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Posted 3 weeks ago
Posted 3 weeks ago
Posted 1 weeks ago