General Healthcare Resources
Posted 12 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
General Healthcare Resources has partnered with a well respected clinic organization that has been in business for 25 years - to find a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join their team at their Pinellas Park, FL location. This is a full time, contract position to start 10/26/2020. The work schedule is typically 4:30am to 1:00pm Mon.-Fri, and alternating weekend shifts of 5:00am-10:00am or 6:00am-9:00am. This is a great group of healthcare professionals to work with.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to)
* Supply and administer single dose medication
* Prepare pre-poured doses for takeout patients
* Ensures disposal of medical waste through proper protocol
* Administers appropriate lab tests including patient vital signs, TB tests when required and collects data for review by medical doctor
* Active FL LPN license in good standing
* Completion of nursing training from an accredited school of nursing
* At least one year of recent direct patient care as an LPN
* 2 recent supervisory references
* BLS, TB and recent physical-within the last year
Please contact Mitzi Creed at or .
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Pinellas Park Jobs
Posted 1 week ago