PT LPN 7p-7a
Lafayette Hill, PA 19444
Posted 9 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
PT LPN 7p-7a
PT LPN 7p-7a
2002 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444, USA Spring Mill Pointe, 2002 Joshua Road, Lafayette Hill, Pennsylvania, United States of America Req #1299
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Spring Mill Pointe is hiring LPNS!! 12 Hour Shifts !!
We are looking for a dependable, energetic Charge Nurse. Come join the Spring Mill Pointe family.
1. Participates in the admission process which includes: initial assessment at the time of move-in and completion of new admission protocol.
2. Communicate with physicians; transcribe, clarify, and implement physicians orders.
3. Assists with coordinating medical appointments and other health services. (i.e. physician, podiatrist, audiologist, specialist).
4 Follows standard nursing care and practice. Monitors the conditions of residents daily, determines the medical assistance needed and promptly notifies the physician if a change in condition occurs.
5 Responds and documents resident change of status in a timely manner including incident and state reporting. Conducts investigations when applicable.
6. Responds with respect and compassion with residents and family members and team members when there is a concern or a change in status.
7 Administers & supervises the administration of medication and treatments to residents and ensures all medication administration protocols are followed. Places orders for medication from the pharmacy. Maintains accountability for controlled substances. Supports the communities medical supply system.
8 Ensures that residents are aware of the services that are available to them. Encourages residents to participate in activities program and provides staff support to enable residents to get to and from and participate in activities.
9. Supervises Resident Care Assistants and determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, expedites work flow and assists with evaluating, counseling and disciplining as appropriate.
10 Safeguards all resident information and adheres to all HIPPA regulations.
11. Is mindful of Residents Rights and Elder Abuse laws. Follows through on reportable actions.
12. Adheres to all universal precautions and prescribed safety and infection control procedures at all times.
13. Effectively communicates with other departments, at change of shift and with external providers.
Experience A minimum of one year s experience in related nursing positions.
Education/Training Graduate of an approved school of nursing; current Pennsylvania license to practice as a licensed practical nurse.
Skill(s) Proficient reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; knowledge of drug interactions, side effects, and incompatibilities; decision-making skill; proficient assessment skills; minimal typing skills. #HGLVN
Pay Type Hourly
Associated topics: licensed, licensed practical nurse, lvn, lvn lpn, med surg, mtp, nurses, pediatrics, vocational, vocational nurse
$16.00 - $16.00 per hour