Bel Air, MD 21014
Posted 17 weeks ago
$12.00 - $12.00 per hour
Do you want to work for an organization that makes a difference and offers meaningful purpose Are you looking to explore ways of being a part of the healthcare continuum Or perhaps you have a desire to support the vulnerable and isolated population in your community If you answered yes to any of these, Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their homes, including companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, Alzheimer's Care, and assistance with grooming and bathing.
Home Instead is looking for Part-Time CAREGivers to work weekend shifts. We offer a starting wage of $12/hr as well as many other benefits, including: • A great culture where you will feel supported by our reliable office staff 24 hours a day
• An opportunity to make a difference and build meaningful relationships
• A safe working environment with supplied PPE
• Comprehensive training that includes CPR and an in-house certification in Personal Care
• CAREGiver celebrations and awards
• Free learning and development courses through our online learning platform
• A competitive CAREGiver referral program
Prior caregiving experience is preferred but not required. Candidates are required to complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen. All CAREGivers must live in Harford County or Cecil County, possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance, and be at least 21 years old.
To learn more about this fulfilling career opportunity, call or visit homeinstead.com/316.Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posted 1 week ago
$18.00 - $18.00 per hour