Home Health Aide
330 CONKLIN STREET
FARMINGDALE, NY 111735
GURWIN HOME CARE AGENC
You will be working for an organization that has been in business for more than 20 years and maintains an excellent reputation of taking care of its employees.Based upon some very simple logistic p... + MORE
Home Health Aide
Full-Time, Part-Time, and Live-In
HOME HEALTH AIDE and C N A
If you are looking to work with a company that respects its employees and goes the extra mile to insure their satisfaction, this is where to start
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
• A sincere commitment to provide excellent service, with limited interruption, to our patient population.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Be able to speak, write and read English proficiently
• A valid HHA certificate
• Free CNA conversion classes are available to select candidates
We provide excellent compensation packages to our aides…
• Excellent hourly pay and flexible hours
• Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision at low cost to our employees
• Company paid Pension that you can take with you after 3 short years!
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Paid time off and Paid In-services done through an app on your phone/tablet
• Bonus Programs and employee recognition programs
• Flexible hours
• Your opinion counts! We listen to our staff since we are a local agency and not a large corporation.
APPLICANTS MUST BRING:
• Name, address, phone number of at least (2) work references
• Copy of HHA certificate
• Copy of recent physical (within the last year) with PPD results within the last 6 months.
Must call for an appointment
Located at 330 Conklin Street Farmingdale, NY 11735
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Hospice Aide
- Direct Support Professional (DSP)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Home Health Aide,
- Meal Prep
- End-of-Life Care
- Muscle Disease (e.g. ALS, MS)
- Memory Loss
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.