Help & Care, LLC
14417 Big Basin Way
Saratoga, CA 95070
What Makes Help & Care, LLC Special?
Help & Care, LLC provides personal care, companionship, and life enrichment services to help seniors and others requiring assistance to continue to live independently in the comfort of their own home. Help & Care, LLC was founded in 2014. Now, we have more than 130 amazing home care aides in Santa Clara county. Our home care agency is proud to employ in-home caregivers.
Help & Care, LLC Is Hiring:
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Homecare Aide
- 1 year of home care experience
Current Pay Rate For Help & Care, LLC
- Hourly Rate: $15.00 - $18.00
- Paid Weekly
Help & Care, LLC Locations
We are a licensed in-home care organization in California, serving the Campbell, Gilroy, Morgan Hill, Saratoga, Los Gatos Monte Sereno, Los Altos, Milpitas, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale, Santa Clara, Mountain View, and San Jose areas.
Help & Care, LLC Benefits
- Retirement Savings
- Flexible Scheduling
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Sick Days
- • Hourly position with Weekly Pay (offering Direct Deposit), Health, Dental, Vision, 401k for eligible Employees. We offer: Mileage Reimbursement, Travel time (between shifts), Paid Sick Time, Competitive pay, Employee Bonus Programs, Caregiver Referral Rewards, Retention Bonus, Paid Orientation and Training, Hire Bonus, Online scheduling portal and free downloadable App, Pay Advances, Access to earned income between paychecks, One-on-One Training as needed, 24/7 Caregiver Support Line, 90-day Mentoring Program
Help & Care, LLC Perks
- Employee Referral Bonus
- • Monthly Caregiver appreciations • 24/7 Caregiver Support Line • Free online courses available immediately. • Financial assistance towards state requirements • Monthly Caregiver appreciations
Why Work For Help & Care, LLC?
Help & Care employees are what make our company great!
We have dedicated home care aides who work whatever hours you need and deliver high-quality care 24/7. No matter what you are looking for in an in-home caregiver, we are certain that one or more of our employees will be a perfect match to your needs and schedule.
In addition to our employee caregivers, we have an efficient and dedicated office staff. At least one staff member is “on call” for our clients 24/7 so that both clients and employees can reach us if needed. This is only part of what sets our home care services apart.