The Amity Group Inc
128 Demanade Blvd., Suite 105
Lafayette, LA 70503
What Makes The Amity Group Inc Special?
The Amity Group was founded with one goal ... help hospice agencies preserve the art of hospice. We accomplish this by offering hospice agencies a comprehensive range of services and products developed specifically for the hospice industry. Our design team employs years of practical experience and working knowledge to develop products and services that truly bring value and sustainability to the hospice industry. For example, The Amity Hospice Check is an app that automates and streamlines QAPI - from start to finish.
The Amity Group Inc Is Hiring:
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Experienced Hospice RN's
- 3 years of home care experience
- 2 years of facility experience
- Written test required
Current Pay Rate For The Amity Group Inc
- Hourly Rate: $45.00 - $55.00
- Paid Weekly
The Amity Group Inc Locations
Currently working all across southern Louisiana; Sulphur to New Orleans. 2020 will have The Amity Group moving northward, also, into western Mississippi.
The Amity Group Inc Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling
- The Amity Group's team of elite hospice nurses are independent contractors.
The Amity Group Inc Perks
- Public Recognition
- Employee Referral Bonus
- End of Year party
- End of Year bonus
- The Amity Group provides a environment where experienced hospice nurses have the freedom to create their own schedules and reclaim their lives from the corporate grind of exhausting long hours and heavy travel time only to be followed with nightly and weekends on-call.
Why Work For The Amity Group Inc?
If your heart is in hospice but not the long hours and corporate grind, consider joining our team of Elite Hospice Nurses. As the first staffing agency dedicated to hospice, The Amity Group offers experienced hospice nurses a flexible schedule and excellent pay. The Amity Group, Preserving The Art of Hospice Nursing. We are dedicated to developing a strong network of hospice mentors to foster and support each other and the future generations of hospice people.