Winter Growth, Inc.
5460 Ruth Keeton Way
Columbia, MD 21044
Our company has provided adult medical daycare and assisted living services for seniors and adults living with disabilities for more than 35 years.
We are committed to creating a Home that all residents feel we incorporate their preferences, needs and values. We want all staff to create a homelike atmosphere by understanding the resident's past life in addition to who they are now. We believe this will create a positive work environment for staff who can feel connected to the people they care for.
Who We Hire
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- 1 year of facility experience
- Written test required
What We Pay
- Hourly Rate: $12 - $14
- Paid Bi-Weekly
Where We Work
Maryland: Montgomery and Howard Counties
- Pay is time & a half for working on any of 9 company holidays Extra vacation time if a regular work day falls on company holiday
- End of Year party
- Caregiver Appreciation Awards Free TB screening, if yours has expired We can offer a pre-employment physical exam, if needed
Why Work For Us
We try to be flexible with caregivers when they have issues that prevent them from working. Most caregivers work together to cover each other, recognizing how important it is to help each other.
Everyone knows how challenging caregiving can be, supervisors are always willing to jump in and help caregivers struggling with challenging residents.