Georgetown Home Care Agency
3301 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016
Work in one of the most rewarding positions in your community! Our main goal is to provide the best care possible and make sure that our caregivers are part of a company that they are proud to work for.
We are actively seeking caring individuals who would like to help seniors stay in their homes as long as possible. The work includes helping with meal planning and preparation, errands and incidental transportation, laundry, light housekeeping, etc.
One of our caregivers, Belinda, said it best:
- "It is in my heart to be a caregiver, I love it. All I want to do is help people, and I really enjoy working with people. I don’t think you can teach people how to care for others, it is something that comes from within."
If this sounds like you, we are seeking caregivers who are warm, compassionate and love working with the elderly. We have a variety of schedules that will likely be conducive for a flexible schedule.
Who We Hire
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Written test required
What We Pay
- Hourly Rate: $12.00 - $14.00
- Daily Rate: $100.00 - $224.00
- Paid Bi-Weekly
Where We Work
Serving Montgomery County, Prince Georges County, and Washington DC
- Sick Days
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Healthcare Benefits for full time employees
- Public Recognition
- Caregiver of the Month.
Why Work For Us
Georgetown Home Care values the care that all of our caregiver employees provide and feel that everyone is part of our great family and team. The staff here at Georgetown Home Care are caring individuals, we are a great team that works hard to make sure each client receives the best Quality Care. We are looking for caregivers who share our passion for providing care.
- Georgetown Home Care is a family
- We provide continuing education to advance your care giving skills
- Flexible schedule
Here's what our staff say about us:
"...I enjoy working with my fellow caregivers and with the office staff as well. Whenever I have a question or a problem, the office staff always responds quickly and patiently to help me solve my problem.
I love helping the clients thrive and I hope other people will be inspired by me to work with the elderly."
- Nerlande, Georgetown Home Care caregiver
"I really enjoyed working with Georgetown Home Care - the best job and cases I've had since I became a caregiver! Always flexible and willing to let you get any extra hours when needed. Got my first raise 5 months in!
A former Georgetown Home Care caregiver