Assisting Hands serving Bowie
14300 Gallant Fox Lane, Suite 211
Bowie, MD 20715
Assisting Hands provides professional in-home health care services allowing our clients to remain safely and comfortably in their own homes. We include in our service everything from companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, shopping and errands, light housekeeping and laundry, to personal care and help with bathing and dressing.
Who We Hire
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- New Graduates
- 1 year of home care experience
- Written test required
What We Pay
- Hourly Rate: Will answer at interview
- Daily Rate: Will answer at interview
- Paid Bi-Weekly
Where We Work
Our services are available throughout Anne Arundel County, Prince George’s County, and other areas of Maryland a few hours a day or around the clock. We customize our care to meet your schedule. Currently, we are serving Annapolis, Bowie, Crofton, Crownsville, Davidsonville, Edgewater, Gambrills, Odenton, Riva, and the surrounding areas.
- Flexible Scheduling
- We offer unlimited, on-going training from our online training library.
- Cash Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Overtime Pay (above 40 hours/week) and ongoing educational opportunities.
Why Work For Us
At Assisting Hands we offer flexible hours and experience in a broad range of services.