This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Alexandria, VA 22306
Communicare Health Services
Posted 4 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
LPN Charge Nurses
Now Offering DAILY PAY! Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available on Night Shift
7 pm - 7:30 am, 12 Hour Shifts
Calling all qualified LPNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
Mt. Vernon Healthcare Center is a proud new member of the CommuniCare family of healthcare providers. Mt. Vernon is currently seeking LPNs with long term care experience to fill part time positions.The ideal candidate for the LPN Charge Nurse position will be a Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of Virginia and will have previous clinical experience in Long Term Care.
Mt. Vernon Healthcare Center, in coordination with CommuniCare Health Services, is a fun place to work, with frequent company activities, competitive wages, and PTO plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified LPNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- LPN with a current nursing license as required by Virginia State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- At least 1 - 2 years clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care