STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant) $2,500 Sign on Bonus! - St. Leon
Dayton, OH 45458
CHI Living Communities
STNA/State Tested Nursing Assistant/ $2500 SIGN ON BONUS!!-1st shift
St. Leonard-HRC - Dayton, OH
At St. Leonard, we are committed to ensuring our workplace is a warm setting where your skills and career can be nurtured and developed. We desire to create an environment for our staff to be fulfilled and satisfied.
St. Leonard is the third largest employer in the city of Centerville and was named one of the Healthiest Employers by the Dayton Business Journal.
Qualified Candidates will be able to demonstrate a daily commitment to St. Leonard's core values of Reverence, Service and Stewardship. The candidate will be dependable with an outstanding ability to multi-task.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Encourages and assists all residents in achieving spiritual well-being and an optimum quality of life.
- Performs all essential responsibilities of a STNA
- Attends to all resident personal care needs, including but not limited to,grooming, hygiene, dining and nutrition, mobility, toileting, psychosocial and safety needs. Supports residents in self-care and provides care as necessary for those unable to care for their own needs. Responds to residents' requests, including call lights, in a timely manner.
- Regularly checks and provides appropriate physical care for all residents; observes all typical /normal needs of residents as well as any unusual changes.
- Reports immediately any changes in physical or mental functioning or special needs to charge nurse.
- Reports verbal/non-verbal complaints of pain to charge nurse immediately.
Qualifications and Skills:
Must be able to pass a background check, physical and drug screen.
Must have a current State Tested Nursing Assistant License.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Required)