Home Care Assistance needs CNA & PCA for in-home care in Frederick
220 Shorebird Street, B, Frederick, MD 21701
Home Care Assistance in Frederick
At Home Care Assistance in Frederick County, we only hire caregivers who share our commitment to changing the way the world ages. Our caregiver employees are our greatest asset and we work to find ... + MORE
Full-Time and Part-Time
Home Care Assistance of Frederick County cares about the needs of caregivers on its staff. They are hiring multiple:
- Maryland CNA with active licenses and
- Personal Care Aides (PCA) with caregiving experience, even if it is care of a loved one.
Duties include and are not limited to:
- meal preparation
- errands and transportation
- light housekeeping.
- personal care
- attending events
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
Most clients live in their own homes;
- Reliable transportation is required to travel to and with clients across Frederick County
- Experience working as a certified nursing assistant and providing care to seniors at home is preferred
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Vehicle Required
- Must speak English
- We hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.