Nursing Assistant | NAC
Mercer Island, WA 98040
Era Living is seeking a part-time Resident Assistant to become the newest members of our Community Health team located in our Aljoya Mercer Island Community, Mercer Island, WA.
The Resident Assistant carries out the concepts of Assisted Living with residents, ensuring resident choice, independence, privacy, respect, and dignity in all interactions. This role provides personal care services and exceptional clinical observation of residents living in Boarding Home licensed apartments.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Nursing Assistant Certification (NAR/NAC/CNA) or Home Care Aide (HCA)
- Minimum 1 year care giving experience
- Nurse Delegation and Med Pass experience, preferred
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to pass DSHS background check, required.
About Era Living:
If you are passionate about improving the quality of life for older adults and exemplify a values based approach to your work, demonstrating integrity, credibility, consistency, strong team orientation, and outstanding communication, we welcome your application!
Era Living has been voted #4 Best Place to Work in Seattle 2017 (CityVoter's) and Top 5 BEST Places to Work in 2014 & 2015 (King5 Best of Western Washington!).JB.0.00.LN