Licensed Vocational Nurse / LVN - Austin
Austin, TX 73301
Austin Wellness and Rehabilitation Center
Provides nursing care within scope of practice to ensure patient's needs are met in accordance with standards of practice, physician orders, center policies and procedures, and state, federal and local guidelines.
- Demonstrates knowledge and appropriate use of the Company Infection Control Manual.
- Understands, participates and assists in implementing the Quality Improvement Program.
- Utilizes the Quality Life Manual for identification, placement, and monitoring of patients in the appropriate programs.
- Notifies other Departments of patient changes, i.e., room changes, LOA, new admits, discharge, etc.
- Conducts family and patient education.
- Currently licensed as LPN in state
- One-year prior nursing management experience preferred