LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
Portland, OR 97204
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
$5000 Sign On - Join Us Today!
Portland Health & Rehabilitation is now accepting applications for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 7 PM to 7 AM to join our team. This is a great 57 bed center with staff that are dedicated to the quality of care we deliver for our residents.At this time we are offering a $5,000 sign on bonus.
Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents. Provides general nursing care to residents in the Nursing Center in compliance with state and federal regulations. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Supervises nursing care to residents
- Complies with state and Federal Regulations
- Works Collaboratively with members of the healthcare team
- Maintains standards of professional nursing practice
Licensed Practical Nurse Education and Licensure:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
- 100% Employee Owned Company
Portland Health & Rehab
12441 SE Stark St
Portland, OR 97233
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources
Posted 3 weeks ago
Posted 1 weeks ago