This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
Med Pass Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Salt Lake City, UT 84193
Avalon Health Care
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Avalon Health Care's Avalon Valley Rehabilitation Center in Salt Lake City, UT is now hiring a Med Pass Licensed Practical Nurse, LPN, for a part-time position!
- Significantly higher wages than IHC and University of Utah!
- We welcome all levels of experience
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Full-time employees receive medical, dental, vision, retirement, and life insurance options
We're located just off of I-80: 2472 S 300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Part Time Shifts we're looking to fill:
- A part time shift between Afternoon- PM- 10:00 am-10:00 pm
To Text Applys text AVALON to 97211
For additional information, please contact Sarah Harrison, Healthcare Recruiter, at today!
- Demonstrate RN clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for providing quality care.
- A current, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) in State of practice.
- Capable of researching new methods and principles to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.Required Experience:
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills specific to geriatrics is required.
- At least one year of experience in Long Term Care is preferred.
Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, , .