This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN in De Smet
De Smet, SD 57231
Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Location: Good Samaritan Society De Smet
Address: 411 Calumet Ave, De Smet, SD 57 USA
Compensation: Hourly $18-$22.5
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Good Samaritan Society is Americas largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
Location De Smet, SD
411 Calumet Ave, De Smet, SD 57 USA
Employment Type Full-Time
Hourly 18 - 22.5
This position is 80 hours per two week pay period, working between the hours of 600 pm and 630 am including every other weekend and holiday.
Who we are
- Good Samaritan Society De Smet provides a variety of services including Rehab and Skilled care, respite care, post-acute rehabilitation services, adult day services, and hospice. For us, skilled nursing is about more than providing care 24 hours a day. Its about giving hope and helping overcome fear. Its about being there to listen. Its relating to people as people, not as patients. All things that, as the nations largest not-for-profit provider of senior care and services, weve had a lot of experience doing.
- Located near Lake Thompson, De Smet, South Dakota provides easy access to fishing, camping, and hiking.
- De Smet High School Ranked #30 in South Dakota High Schools with a 95% graduation rate.
- Provide resident care, document health needs and changes, assist staff RNs and leadership
- Oversee routine care for those we serve.
- Administer medications, document resident daily care, movement, and hygiene.
- Work with residents and their families with questions or concerns, be champion when they experience personal victories.
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Maintains required certification/qualification and associated standards
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Competitive wage
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
Division: NURSING SERVICES
Req ID: req26290