LPN in Mohall
Mohall, ND 58761
Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Location: Good Samaritan Society Mohall
Address: 602 Main St E, Mohall, ND 58 USA
Employment Type: PRN
The Good Samaritan Society is Americas largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
Location Mohall, ND
602 Main St E, Mohall, ND 58 USA
Employment Type PRN
Hourly 20 - 21
This is a PRN (as needed) day position working between the hours of 600 AM to 630 PM
Who we are
- The Good Samaritan Society Mohall is located on the rolling plains of northern North Dakota. Mohall is home to 800 friendly people and is widely known for its exceptionally low cost of living and crime rates.
- To help meet the growing demand for long-term care, Good Samaritan Society Mohall provides the following services Post Acute Rehab Services, Rehab/Skilled, Outpatient therapy, Respite care and end-of-life needs. Your role for the position
- Provide resident care, document health needs and changes, assist staff RNs and leadership
- Oversee routine care for those we serve.
- Administer medications, document resident daily care, movement, and hygiene.
- Work with residents and their families with questions or concerns, be champion when they experience personal victories. Youre good fit if
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Maintains required certification/qualification and associated standards
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability Whats in it for you
- Competitive wage
- Retirement plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
Division: NURSING SERVICES
Req ID: req26260