This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) Part-Time or PRN Evening SHIFT
Portland, OR 97204
EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Portland Health & Rehabilitation is now accepting application for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team. The opening at this time is Evening Shift with the work hours of 7pm-7am (12 hr shift). This is a great 57 bed center with staff that are dedicated to the quality of care we deliver for our residents.
We Offer Daily Pay at this location!
Oversees the proper administration of total care to our residents. Provides general nursing care to residents in the Nursing Center (Center) in compliance with state and federal regulations. Oversees work of nursing staff to validate their compliance with nursing standards, state and federal regulations and laws, and Center policies. Works collaboratively with members of the healthcare team. Maintains standards of professional nursing practice.
- Obtains and administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions and reactions, and notifies supervisor, family, (responsible party) and physician of resident's change in condition and reaction to drugs, treatments, and significant incidents.
- Takes temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition of resident. Notifies parties as above and documents according to Center policy and standards of practice.
- Administers appropriate disciplinary action for nursing staff non-compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies and processes.
- Keeps resident family and physician informed of any changes in resident behavior, medications, or conditions of health.
- Modifies resident care plan, care directives, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Aide flow sheets in conjunction with resident changes in condition.
- Completes Quality Assurance audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current licensure in the state of employment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of nursing process, particularly as it relates to geriatric residents, long-term care, and rehabilitation.
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Holiday Pay
- Sick Leave
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (Stock Bonus Program)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Employee Hardship Fund
- 100% Employee Owned Company
Portland Health & Rehab
12441 SE Stark St
Portland, OR 97233
EmpRes Healthcare is a 100% employee owned company. We embody a spirit and value system that encourages loyalty, honesty and a Commitment to Caring. From our belief that people are always the number one priority, the EmpRes Healthcare companies are committed to:
- Caring about our residents, families, employees and communities
- Excellence in service
- Treating our residents, families and employees with dignity and respect at all times
- Sound stewardship of our financial and human resources