This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
LPN Night Shift
Wagner, SD 57380
Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Location: Good Samaritan Society Wagner
Address: 515 W Hwy 46, Wagner, SD 57 USA
Compensation: Hourly $0-$0
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Good Samaritan Society is Americas largest faith-based, not-for-profit organization, providing housing and services to seniors. With nearly 100 years of charting new territory, the Society offers an opportunity to weave together imagination with reality and ultimately transform the aging experience in America. Now, partnering with Sanford Health, we are able to provide care through all stages of life. Throughout our organization, we aim to fulfill the most basic of human needs to feel loved, valued and at peace. Here, you will be part of a family, offering love and compassion to residents as part of a dedicated and diverse care team.
LPN Night Shift
Location Wagner, SD
515 W Hwy 46, Wagner, SD 57 USA
Employment Type Full-Time
Hourly 0 - 0
This shift is 80 hours per two week pay period working between the hours of 600 pm and 600 am, including every third weekend and rotating holidays.
Who we are
- Good Samaritan Society Wagner is committed to creating a home for our residents that is much like their own a welcoming and loving place.
- We are honored to provide exceptional care and services such as Post-acute rehabilitation, rehab and skilled care, adult day services, and hospice to seniors and others in need in our community.
- Provide resident care, document health needs and changes, assist staff RNs and leadership
- Oversee routine care for those we serve.
- Administer medications, document resident daily care, movement, and hygiene.
- Work with residents and their families with questions or concerns, be champion when they experience personal victories.
- Graduate or upcoming graduate of an accredited school of nursing as a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
- Maintains required certification/qualification and associated standards
- You bring a smile to work every day
- Are a team player and can set expectations
- Drive accountability
- Sign-on Bonus Available
- Competitive wage
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Retirement plan
- Paid Time Off
- Advancement Opportunities
- Daily devotions and prayer before meetings (if you choose to participate)
- Years of service recognition program
- Profile by Sanford Weight Loss Program
- Verizon and AT&T Discounts
- Hotel Discounts
Division: NURSING SERVICES
Req ID: req26264