Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Bradenton, FL 34201
Westminster Communities of Florida
Westminster Communities of Florida is seeking License Practical Nurses (LPNs)!!
**Must have a License in Florida**
Job Location: Bradenton, FL
LPN Positions available in the following locations: Bradenton, Orlando, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, and St. Augustine.
Full-time and Part-time shifts available.
Westminster Communities of Florida, a Mission-inspired, fiscally strong, faith based, not-for-profit organization, is seeking Licensed Practical Nurses at our continuing care retirements communities. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We invite you to join our team as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in our Health Center. EEO/DFWP "We honor those who have served."
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Implement resident care based on physician orders. Evaluate care and communicate with doctors for updates of orders (PRN). Complete admission documentation in ECS.
- Assist with the evaluation of residents for medical needs/changes. Assist with planning resident care based on physician orders. Enter physician orders into ECS.
- Ensure that residents are receiving their medication based on doctor's orders/complete medication pass.
- Maintain the medication cart including audit procedures for PRN medication and controlled medicines as defined by the nursing standards.
- Perform skin evaluations and skin treatment as required by skin treatment protocols. Monitor blood glucose, temperature, and blood pressure.
- Assist patients/residents with Activities of Daily Living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, ambulating, toileting, and other resident needs.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a License Practical Nurse.
- Must be CPR Certified.
- Some college or better in Nursing LPN (Preferred)
- Med/Surg, Home Health experience helpful (Preferred)
Call or Apply Today!!