Licensed Practical Nurse
Laurys Station, PA 18059
Royal Home Care
Assist a patient with Autism and Intellectual Disability to become more independent in all areas of their daily life in accordance with his Individual Support Plan.
- Medication management- administer daily and PRN medications
- Behavioral support- implement strategies as outlined by Behavioral Support Plan
- Assist with all ADLs
- Work collaboratively with second staff member and family
- Facilitate meaningful community involvement and ensure safety
- Must have the ability and stamina to support a physically active young man
Experience working with severe behaviors is essential. Must have strong observational skills and attend to details. Must be a Pennsylvania licensed LPN and have valid PA driver's license.
Job Type: Part-time