RN Director of Nursing (DON) - part-time with flex hours
4300 Gallant Fox Lane, #211, Bowie, MD 20715
Caregiver Jobs Now
ReciproCare Jobs / Caregiver Jobs Now connects caregiving professionals to meaningful jobs with healthcare and senior care employers. + MORE
Are you available during daytime hours? Do you want to do work for seniors that matters?
- Help seniors age-in-place for 8 hours each week. After 90 days, up to 15 hours per week.
- Pay: $55 for each assessment, $32 per hour for other duties.
Our client is a well-respected, caring, and modern Maryland home care agency that has engaged us to help find a new Director of Nursing (DON). This forward-thinking, growing home care agency delivers non-medical care to clients in their homes. They operate in both Prince George's County and Anne Arundel Counties in Maryland.
Call or text us at 240-560-3554 or send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
This role reports directly to the Agency's Owner and will have overall responsibility and authority for:
- training and supervising of Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) working as caregivers and
- overseeing client care.
Surrounded by an excellent team of caregivers with a commitment to serving, this leadership role will be both fulfilling and flexible.
The ideal Director of Nursing prefers a part-time and flexible schedule, works well independently and can work flex hours. during the weekdays. Flex hours mean office hours that can be predictably planned a month in advance. The DON will work closely with clients to schedule times, including daytime, that works well for them.
What we're looking for:
- Valid Maryland RN License
- Passion for senior care and compassion for seniors
- BSN preferred or Associate's degree in Nursing
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- At least 2 years of experience as a nurse working as a nurse in home care, long-term care, rehab or a post-acute care settings
- Must be willing to drive between client homes anywhere in Anne Arundel or Prince George's Counties
If you're an organized, detail-oriented, mission-driven nurse who enjoys autonomy and helping our community's seniors to age with grace, we hope that you'll apply.
Your inquiry will be held in strict confidence.
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Vehicle Required
- We don't hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.