Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse-Part Time/PRN
Greeley, CO 80639
GREELEY CENTER FOR INDEPENDENCE, INC
Established in 1977 as an all-volunteer patient advocacy team, Greeley Center for Independence, Inc.(GCI), as it exists today, is a multifaceted non-profit organization dedicated to the health and welfare of people with a variety of disabilities. Our mission is "We serve people with disabilities by providing services tailored to meet individual needs."
Our Home Health staff provide compassionate, reliable, personalized in-home care to people with a wide variety of disabilities. GCI Home Health is a licensed home health agency owned and operated by Greeley Center for Independence, a trusted non-profit organization that has served the Greeley community for over 40 years.
Our medical and non-medical services have enabled clients to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. Our professional staff are dedicated to providing quality care that truly makes a difference in the lives of our clients.
We offer competitive pay. Part-time Night Shift hours 6:00 pm-0600 am, 15-20 hours a week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide services to patients as detailed in the plan of care.
· Maintain thorough and accurate documentation of care provided.
· Administers medication in accordance with client's care plan.
· Assist with supervision of Certified Nurse Aids, ensure quality care is provided/documented.
· Maintain HIPAA compliance and confidentiality of all clients.
· Licensed Practical Nurse experience: 2+ years
· Required Licensure: Colorado Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license.
· Home Health Care Experience: 1+ year
· Must have Flexible Availability
Part Time Benefits we offer:
· Holiday Pay
· Competitive Pay
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, or national origin