CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant, GNA, or HHA (up to $15/h)
16701 Melford Boulevard, Bowie, MD 20715
Home Helpers of Bowie
Are you caring, compassionate and reliable? Then we want you! Our staff is always growing and we need great caregivers to help our wonderful clients (primarily seniors) stay safe and independent in... + MORE
Full-Time, Part-Time, and PRN
Home Helpers / Direct Link of Bowie, MD needs Caregivers (CNA, GNA or HHA) for home care cases all around Prince George's County in MD. Multiple shifts--mornings, afternoons, evenings, and occasional weekends.
- Provide companion care and personal care to clients in their homes.
- Several clients, shifts available with flexibility.
- Up 30-31 hours per week (possibly more), paid overtime and paid time off earned.
- The pay range is $11.50 to $15, depending on your level of experience!
What you need to be considered:
- Valid Maryland CNA or GNA License or HHA Certification, BLS for Health Care Professionals
- Caring and patience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience as a caregiver, even for a family member
People who are driven by their own passion to serve seniors are encouraged to apply. If this sounds like the type of job and setting that you would thrive in, we look forward to receiving your profile.
- Personal Care Aide (PCA)
- Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Vehicle Required
- Hearing Impairment
- Meal Prep
- End-of-Life Care
- Memory Loss
- Must speak English
- We don't hire new grads
(8a - 12p)
(12p - 4p)
(4p - 8p)
(8p - 8a)
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the hiring company.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws.