Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Tipp City, OH 45371
Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Come join Arcadia Home Care & Staffing, An industry leader offering premier home care and staffing services for over 35 years. We provide you the support and stability of an established company.
Arcadia is hiring LPNs for 1 on 1 Hospice Home Care in the following areas: Dayton, OH and surrounding areas!
- Great Pay Rate and weekly Pay!
- (Hands-on hospice experience with a hospice company and/or program a plus)
- Day and Night available, part time. Make your own schedule!
Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home Care:
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available
- Weekly pay & direct deposit.
- 24 hour support staff.
- Competitive salaries.
- Flexible schedules.
- Career stability.
If you are passionate about excellent care we're interested in speaking with you. Our ideal candidate is organized, has compassion for helping others, positive attitude, professional, good communication and offers excellent customer service. We strive to match you with clients that are not only near your own home, but that are also a good match. Our goal is to put the best caregivers in the homes of our clients.
Job Duties of LPN:
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts
- Paid Weekly!!
- Palliative/Crisis care, supervision of CNA, STNA
- Other duties as requested by supervisor
We are looking to hire Hospice LPNs this month. Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- LPN Certificate
- Current CPR, TB, Physical.
- Clean background check and drug screen.
- Must have at least 1 year experience with Palliative/Crisis care.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.