CNA in Dresher
Dresher, PA 19025
Sunrise Senior Living
Overview Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
- Sunrise Team Member
- Assisting a designated group of residents in direct support of the Sunrise Mission, To Champion Quality of Life for All Seniors
- Partner with the licensed nursing staff to plan, develop, organize, provide and execute individualized restorative therapy programs
- Maintain Restorative Records for each guests/resident
- Assist in maintaining adaptive equipment and other medical equipment to include cleaning equipment and making readily available
- Maintains a valid license certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant in accordance with federal, state and local regulations
- High School Degree/GED required
- Previous experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant preferred
- Previous experience and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and documentation
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours, available to our customers at peak service delivery days and times
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.