Certified Medical Assistant
Seattle, WA 98104
Our successful cosmetic dermatology and weight loss clinic is seeking a hardworking, and outgoing Medical Assistant for our busy Seattle Location. We will be losing out current medical assistant for maternity leave at the end of December and we are looking to hire someone from Mid December to Mid April when she will be returning. The ideal candidate would be confident, detail oriented, and sensitive to patients needs and concerns.
Seattle CosMedic Skincare and The Center for Medical Weight Loss was founded in 2007 by Dr. Jodie Reinertson. It is the premier location for anti-aging and body contouring treatments in the greater Seattle area. At our office we pride ourselves on excellence in patient experience and for the retention of not only our patients but our team members who have been here sense our founding. Preferred candidates would be comfortable with the following duties.
Basic duties include:
- Reconstituting Botox and drawing it up in 20 unit increments for the doctor
- Assisting with procedures such as blood draws, PRP injections, etc.
- Recording patients history and physicals
- Weigh in and vitals for our Weight Loss patients
- Dispensing medication in office (Phentermine)
- Providing Vitamin B12 injections to patients
- Assisting with phone calls and scheduling
- Assist in turning over rooms after procedures and laundry
- Operation of centrifuge
All those interested please send your resume to Attn: Dr. Jodie Reinertson. We will be reviewing submissions and scheduling interviews as they are received.