Certified Medical Assistant
Boulder, CO 80302
Posted 3 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
KTBlack Services is looking for Medical Assistants for positions in Boulder, CO.
Will take traveling Medical Assistants.
- Supports the provider in a variety of patient care duties and performs related clerical duties in accordance with the area assigned
- Rooms patients, collects vitals and records all medical information in the patients EMR
- Prepares exam rooms for providers use, collects specimens, administers and documents all prescribed, OTC medication and drug samples per protocols
- Maintains equipment and medical supplies
- Performs administrative/clerical duties such as filing, phone calls, and faxing
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to recognize and identify patients symptoms and use appropriate professional judgment within scope of practice
- Strong computer skills w/ability to record information accurately and timely
- Good time management and history-taking skills
- Good communication skills w/ability to relate well with patients, providers and staff
- Able to demonstrate self-direction in establishing priorities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of an approved course of Medical Assistant (MA)study.
- One (1) year of Medical Assistant (MA) experience in a clinic or healthcare setting