Fort Wayne, IN 46802
Lutheran Life Villages
Sign on Bonus Available! RN $3000 LPN $2000
Have you been looking for that healthcare organization to call home Interested in joining up with one of northern Indiana's premier nursing communities Are you looking for that management team that truly cares about you as a person Look no further than the non-profit, faith based organization of Lutheran Life Villages.
At Lutheran Life Villages you will enjoy a welcoming and friendly environment, paid time off, campus events, and supportive leadership. You will have access to health insurance and our free workout facility. We will also encourage you to prepare for retirement by offering an employer match for your 403(b). Best of all, you will get to work with many amazing people who value and live by our mission and life values, and you will get to be part of our great story and family!
Lutheran Life Villages is looking for RNs and LPNs who serve as caregivers with compassion and are driven by the heart. Nursing schedules have options to fit everyone's schedules, including 12 hour shifts on weekends or a pure Monday through Friday 8 hour routine. Apply today and start your career with Lutheran Life Villages, where working here is more than just a paycheck.
- Graduation from an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Currently licensed with the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency.
- Supervisory long term care nursing experience is desirable.
- Must be able to:
- Suggest changes for improvements in resident care
- Set priorities and organize assigned unit work flow.
- Make decisions necessary to maintain efficient assigned unit functioning.
- Communicate effectively and maintain good working relations with personnel in all facility departments, other health-related individuals, and community agency personnel.
- Keep abreast of new trends in nursing and dementia care by reading current journals and publications of the long term care industry.
- Attend professional meetings, workshops, and conferences on dementia and long term care industry issues, as approved or requested by the supervisor.